QUALITY MASSAGE DELIVERED
Your home massage therapists
Touch Point Mobile Massage are renowned for our mobile remedial and relaxation massages. We specialise in home, corporate and events massages, where we improve a client’s pain symptoms by targeting parts of the body that are bound up and tense, such as the shoulders and back.
Touch Point Mobile Massage allows you to book a targeted therapeutic massage to your home, office or event at your convenience. We match your massage request with a qualified therapist who will arrive at your location with a massage table, towels and oils to ensure you are pain-free and relaxed.
We also offer:
- DRY NEEDLING
- REIKI TREATMENTS
- ONE-ON-ONE YOGA SESSIONS
- POSTURAL ASSESSMENT & EXERCISES
- HOT STONE MASSAGE
- THAI MASSAGE
We offer mobile massage services across Melbourne’s suburbs
Operating for more than 12 years, we are renowned for our punctuality, experience, and dedication to our customers. With two operational bases, one in Moonee Ponds in Melbourne’s inner north west, and another in Richmond, we deliver mobile treatments all over town. Our catchment area includes:
- Melbourne’s CBD, Docklands
- North Melbourne
- and many other suburbs around Melbourne
If you do not see your suburb in the list above, don’t worry. It doesn’t necessarily mean we don’t travel to it. We are happy to travel ten kilometers from our bases for home visits, and fifteen kilometers for events and corporate bookings, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team to learn more.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Touch Point Mobile Massage is one of the only mobile massage businesses providing private health rebates, so experiencing a superior massage without leaving the house isn’t as expensive as you might think!
- We understand that it can be hard to leave the home or office. You can save valuable time by having one of our massage therapists come to you.
- For patients experiencing chromic pain, we will create tailor made at-home care packages. This means we will work with you to tackle your long standing aches and pains.
- Massage is a great way to reinvigorate and motivate staff. By providing a relaxing break for your staff, they will come back to their desk expierencing less pain, relaxed and improve productivity.
|Mon||10.00am – 10.00pm|
|Tue||10.00am – 10.00pm|
|Wed||10.00am – 10.00pm|
|Thu||10.00am – 10.00pm|
|Fri||10.00am – 9.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am – 7.00pm|