Jonathan has been practicing as a remedial massage therapist for 11 years and has run the mobile business Touch Point Mobile Massage since he was qualified.
He specialises in sports massage, dry needling, Kahuna / Hawaiian massage, cupping and MET (Muscle Energy Technique). He is currently partaking in a holistic counselling course and also has a a casual gig at Camberwell Skate Park teaching kids how to skateboard.
- Certificate IV in Massage from Australian College of Natural Medicine (2003)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage from CSIT Nambour, Queensland (2005)
- Member of Australian Massage and Myotherapy Association (2006-2017)
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management (2007)
- 10-Day Workshop in Authentic Thai Massage, Bangkok (2010)
Lena is skilled in chinese cupping, reiki and EFT, the application of certain essential oils, reflexology and kinesiology techniques. She is 34 years-old and has been a massage therapist since 2011 and also worked at Touch Point Mobile Massage since that time.
- Certificate IV of Massage from SAGE Institute of Massage, Elsternwick (2011)
- Reiki and EFT Master Course (2012-2014)
- Myofascial Cupping workshop from Art of Touch, Moorabbin (2014)
- Reflexology Workshop at Paracelsus School, Dusseldorf, Germany (2015)